Your lecturer will discuss specific requirements in the first class. For the first class bring whatever materials you have available including materials from the following list:
- Ideas - such as drawings, photos, images from books, maps, diagrams, text as subject matter for class projects
- Sketch book to jot down notes and drawing media such as charcoal and pencils
- Etching needle or sharp pointed implement such as a compass point
- Protective clothing such as an old shirt or apron, covered footwear
- Particle mask (can be purchased from Bunnings)
- Other equipment
Angus Fisher will discuss different types of printing papers and zinc plates which you will be able to purchase from Parkers Art Supplies on campus at NAS. Angus will take you over to Parkers on the first day to discuss the different plates and papers.
The National Art School will supply all printing inks and a selected range of other equipment.
The teacher will advise on additional materials as the course progresses.
Protective clothing and covered footwear essential